Pages

Sunday, April 28, 2013

The Weekly List


I got everything on last week's list done!  and then some more!

in addition to finishing the disappearing nine-patch, my miniquilt for a swap, and yet another sorbeksten tank, i cut and marked squares for 226 more HST blocks for my low volume quilt, which was a pretty big accomplishment since i find the marking to be sooooooo very tedious (although not as tedious as trimming up HSTs!).

this week i have a couple of smaller items i'd like to crush, and see what i can get done before i head out friday morning to the Houston Modern Quilt Guild retreat at Deepwoods Retreat.

goals for this week:

---> mark buttonholes on black & white polka dot top and pass to jacey, who is awesome and is going to make my buttonholes for me!
---> add buttons to black & white polka dot top
---> sew low volume HSTS, cut apart, press and have ready for trimming up
---> pack for retreat!

No comments: