Pages

Friday, October 3, 2014

Friday Finishes


My first finish for today,chronologically speaking, is my Feathers Quilt, made from an Alison Glass Designs pattern.  I participated in a QAL for this quilt back in January/February, and finished the top within the time of the QAL, but then I just couldn't decide how to quilt it.  Finally, I decided to have my friend Pam quilt it on her long arm.  Pam always does amazing work, and I knew that together we could come up with a fantastic plan for my quilt.  I wasn't wrong!  I love how the quilting turned out so much!  It's a nice size, at 55" x 66" and so snuggly soft!








My second finish was my Cross Stitch Sparkle quilt, which I made pattern testing for Sara Peterson of Knotty Gnome.  You can see my quilt on her blog today, along with info on purchasing the pattern on Craftsy!  My quilt finished at 54" x 54", and I wish I'd made it even bigger, although I was pretty sick of trimming all those half square triangles!

2 comments:

Staci said...

Great Finish! Love your colors in this one. Your quilter did a fantastic job.

Rebecca said...

I really LOVE this!