Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2012

The Weekly List



this past week was kind of crazy!  contrary to plans, M did not vacate the premises monday night or wednesday night, so i didn't get to work on his t-shirt quilt until friday night.  i had about a 15 hour window when he was off hunting, so i quilted, and quilted, and quilted some more!

after five and a half hours of quilting, i was ready to stitch the binding!  before he got home, i'd gotten the quilt bound, washed, dried, and tucked away out of sight to give to him for his birthday in three weeks.

sunday afternoon, M threw a small party for my birthday, complete with bambi burgers and caramel apple jello shots - mine didn't turn out nearly as pretty as the picture that inspired me to make them!

after all the guests left, i whipped up a christmas stocking for my neice emily using this tutorial from my friend jacey.

stocking for emily

i even had the perfect ribbon to use for the hanger!

goals for this week:

---> finish equilateral triangle christmas tree skirt
---> make camo vinyl pillow for M's deer stand
---> sew retro print pencil skirt

what are YOU doing this week?

3 comments:

smazoochie said...

I just worked. :( Sad so to have missed your party, sounds like there was some good food & fun there.
Happy birthday!

Tsoniki said...

I need to make a list so I can get stuff done! This week... I want to make two zipper pouches and get started on my post sewing summit swap. And get another swap set up. And do my homework. LOL

Jacey said...

I like your stocking! I had a ton of fun with Sunday, and I'm so glad you were able to finish Mark's quilt. I can help you take pictures soon. I hope you had the best birthday!