Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

Meal Plan Monday


For a while I stopped making meal plans for the week.  When we don't plan ahead, we tend to eat out.  Last week we ate out every night from Sunday through Saturday except Wednesday. When I eat out, I tend to make poor choices - I get tasty, delicious fatty cream sauces or fried things or eat three baskets of chips.  Eating at home tends to be healthier for me, so we bought fresh veggies to prepare this week and looked in the freezer and came up with a game plan for this week:

Monday - swiss steak, mashed potatoes, green beans 
Tuesday - grilled chicken breasts, sauteed spinach, grilled corn on the cob
Wednesday - beef stroganoff over egg noodles, spinach salad
Thursday - leftovers
Friday - Saturday - at the Moulton Jamboree BBQ Cookoff
Sunday - brisket and ribs leftover from the cookoff

No comments: