Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2012

The Weekly List


I was successful last week in meeting my sewing goals.  On Monday night I finished my blouse.  Thursday night I finished the Opal Owl braid quilt top, and Saturday morning I pieced a back.  Liz and Gaby helped me get it basted at the houston modern quilt guild meeting.  I even started quilting it today!  This afternoon, while M went to get a much needed haircut, I cut out my dress from some blue linen.

goals for this week:

--> select fabric for 1930s sampler binding, cut and prepare binding and bind quilt
--> have Liz show me how to quilt vines, and finish quilting Opal Owl quilt
--> prepare binding for Opal Owl quilt and bind
--> at least start sewing blue linen dress

1 comment:

Jacey said...

I'm interested to see how your quilt turns out! And ooh, the dress sounds fun!