Sarah, who is a fellow swapper in the spiderweb block swap i joined, has a great challenge on her blog - to finish up WIPs before May 6. i missed last week's progress report, but here's my report for week 3.
WIP CHALLENGE LIST
1. quilt and bind emily's quilt
2. quilt and bind Quilts for Kids top - DONE!
3. set blocks for M-V baby quilt in top, quilt and bind
4. block (strip) for Red & Aqua Bee 2 for April - DONE!
5. finish mom's quilt top, quilt, and bind
i also added a few things to my challenge list:
6. finish all 12 spiderweb blocks for swap - 6 done, 6 to go!
7. make a quilt from my own fabric to send in with Quilts for Kids quilt - top is almost done
i've also realized that there's probably no way i'll get everything on my list done before May 6, so my priorities are #1, #5 and #7.