it's that time of year again folks, where many of us set goals to achieve throughout the upcoming year.
here's mine for 2015. you'll see some that carry over from 2014, because i did not succeed in achieving them last year, and some new ones as well!
i'm breaking them down into categories again, as that worked well for me last year.
1. make maximum contributions to pre-tax retirement funds
2. pay cash for a new car if this is the year the saturn dies
1. get back down to 140 lbs or less
2. get back into an exercise program 2-3 times per week, even if it's just going for a 15 minute walk!
1. paint interior (we bought the paint in 2014, but never picked colors and got it tinted!)
2. finish remodel of M's house
quilting and sewing:
1. learn to use my serger - for reals this year
2. Get done with all pre-2014 WIPS!!! Finish at least one per month.
3. make at least 4 quilts for charity
4. finish medallion quilt by February
5. keep using the fabric i have instead of purchasing more, and limit new purchases
6. keep trying curves to master them!
here's to a successful, happy and healthy 2015!