Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

The Weekly List

Well, kids, I got my Cross Stitch Sparkle Quilt finished over the weekend, and Jacey kindly came over this morning and took photos of it (and my Feathers quilt), so you'll be seeing both of those soo.

I also made a Ghastlies Divided Basket from the pattern by Anna Graham (aka Noodlehead).  I just love this pattern!  it's so much easier thanyou'd think and goes together so quickly!



I have plans to meet a friend for some sewing on Sunday, and I plan to make a similar one to keep for myself.

And while I still haven't picked a pattern for my miniquilt for the Kitty Mini Swap, I have gotten a better feel for what my partner likes, and I've started selecting fabrics.  

Goals for this week:

1. Select and cut background fabric for yellow & grey string quilt

2. Make a divided basket for myself

3. Package and mail Ghastlies Swap package to my partner

Not too ambitious of a week, but I've got a lot of work stuff going on this week, and sometime during the next two and a half weeks I have to do our 2013 tax return.  yikes!

No comments: