Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2014

The Weekly List

Last week I finally drank the kool-aid, and made a pair of city gym shorts, but only to wear as pjs.  I loved them so much I made three more.  Then two more.  And finally a pair out of fabric I could wear out of the house.  Yeah.  They're that easy and that comfortable!


It's kind of hard to pick a favorite, but if I had to, I think I'd pick the flannel zebras with glasses.  The dia de los muertos ones are a close second, though.

I really want to make more, but come on, how many pairs do I really need!  I did print out the kids sized pattern, too, though, so I can make some for my niece!

I've been plugging away on my Cross Stitch Sparkle blocks, and I hope to have the top finished by Tuesday, so I can baste it and get it quilted by the end of next weekend.

Goals for the week:

1. get Cross Stitch Sparkle top assembled, basted and quilted
2. Ghastlies divided basket
3. decide on a pattern for Kitty Mini for swap.

No comments: