Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2014

The Weekly List


I may not have made a list for last week, but for the past two weeks I"ve been productive.  I finished both Anna Maria Horner quilts, and gifted them to my dear friend Fi, who's having twin girls in about 7 weeks.  Keep an eye out for pictures on Friday!  I also started and finished the pixel scissors pattern I'd been wanting to make.  I blogged about that here.

Some other smaller things got done, too.  I made two pin cushions for the swap between members of the Emerald Coast Modern Quilt Guild and the Houston Modern Quilt Guild.


I made a bunch of kits for the Houston Modern Quilt Guild Holiday Headstart that was held yesterday. Here's my finished set of four reversible cloth napkins, roll-up tote  and re-usable produce bags from three of the mini-workshops.





this week i'm going to have to balance work and sewing, as work has picked up temporarily.

goals for the week:

1. make another set of produce bags and coordinating potholders
2. work on green & gold commissioned quilt
3. make backing for Ghastlies quilt

i'm trying to keep my goals reasonable, since i know i'll be working more hours this week.  if i get more done than is on my list, i won't complain!

No comments: