Pages

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Saturday Stash Status





Last Friday, I had a spectacularly bad day at the office.  Not only did I have two margaritas with my dinner, but I did a bit of retail therapy.  I bought a fat eighth bundle of the new Pretty Potent by Anna Maria Horner from an Instagram sale, and later bought a boatload of fabric from Stash Fabrics.

Week ending 5/17/2014:

Fabric Used/Disposed of:
5 yards various solids and Kaffe Fassett jelly roll strips for Fox Fancy quilt top (2/3 blocks sewn, rest and sashing cut out)
3.5 yds backing and binding for Polaroid quilt
2 yds backing and binding for bee block quilt
Total Used: 10.5

Fabric Acquired:

3 yds AMH fat eigth bundle
2 1/4 yds Lizzy House Constellations fat quarter bundle
8 yds Lucky Penny and Waterfront Park Domino Dots half yard cuts
Total Acquisitions:  13.25 yds

As you can see, I'm not doing very good at not buying fabric this year.  I'm not doing horribly, but I have sooooooooo much in my stash that's perfectly lovely fabric just waiting to be used! At least I made a good stab at using stash this week!

No comments: