Pages

Monday, December 23, 2013

The Weekly List

I got most everything on my list done last week - the only thing I skipped was the Christmas placemats and napkins.  I decided to make an easy peppermint sugar scrub and package with a spa mani/pedi kit for the three other female family members who I found out late are going to be at our Christmas eve get together.

In addition to list items, I also wrapped a bunch of presents.  I had kitten help.  Truly the best helper ever.

Christmas looms ahead on the horizon, and I still have a ton to get done!

Goals:

---> wash, dry and photograph last ugly Christmas quilt
---> make and package peppermint sugar scrub
---> make appetizer for Christmas eve dinner
---> wrap rest of presents
---> finish catvent quilt along blocks and piece top together

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

smazoochie said...

Next year: gift cards for everyone!!!!
Merry & Happy to you & yours!