Pages

Friday, December 13, 2013

The Weekly List (And the week's almost over!)

so, i'm super late with my list for the week.  i mean, the week's almost over!  i've been super busy, mainly making cats for the Catvent Quilt Along.  i did finally get back to my pinwheels christmas quilt, the last of the ugly quilts i'm making my sisters-in-law and niece for christmas.  i'm ready to assemble the blocks with sashing, and i have a three hour time slot booked for long-arm rental on the 21st, so i plan to quilt it then.

i'm totally not ready for christmas yet, at all!  it seems like it's really snuck up on me this year!

here's what i hope to get done this weekend:

---> finish christmas pinwheels top
---> piece backing for christmas pinwheels
---> wrap presents!
---> whip up christmas napkins and placemats for a present
---> make my list and check it twice!

whew!  i have a lot to do, but i think i can get it done!

No comments: