Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

The Weekly List

wow!  what an exhausting week!  i spent the first part of the week getting ready for the Houston Modern Quilt Guild annual retreat at Deep Woods Retreat in Smithville, Texas, and the weekend there sewing and having a blast.  i came home exhausted last night, so this post had to wait until today.

i got most of my goals for last week accomplished.  i got my remaining squares for my low volume HST quilt sewed, cut, pressed, trimmed.  i even got all but the last few HSTs sewn into quads while at the retreat!  this is going to end up being about a twin size, at 72" x 96"!

i got my shirt dropped off to jacey for buttonholes, but i have to pick it up this week before i can sew the buttons on.  i'm hoping to do that in a few days.

goals for this week:

---> unpack my crap from the retreat!
---> pick up black/white top and sew on buttons
---> get low volume HST quilt top assembled
---> make a quick tote for my mom for mother's day!

what's on YOUR list for this week?

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Exhausting is right!

I love your kitty pics!