last week was a pretty successful week in terms of accomplishing my goals. i got the binding on my girly string triangle quilt, i made 22 more x & + blocks, and instead of working on the orange & grey bee blocks, i picked the blue and pink sheep blocks up and figured out the pattern and got all my blocks assembled and even pulled fabric for the backing and prepped my binding!
i've decided that i like finishing a few tops and backs, then basting all at the same time, then working on quilting them all.
with that in mind, here are my goals for this week:
---> sew sheep blocks into a top
---> cut out about 15 more x & + blocks and sew
---> handstitch binding on plaid stars quilt