last week was definitely more productive than anticipated. i found that i could piece even though i still can't quilt. i finished assembling my leftover 1930's blocks with sashing into a nice sized lap quilt, pieced a backing for it, and prepared the binding. i also prepped the binding for the girly string triangle quilt. and lastly, while i did NOT finish sewing together hexies to make a mini quilt, i did get bitten by the x & + bug and now have 33 of the 80 blocks i need for a 60" x 75" throw quilt completely finished, and another 20 or so cut out and ready to piece!
oh, and i did whip up a super cute pouch as a birthday present for a quilting buddy who also sails:
i'll be back at work this week, after two weeks away from the office, so i expect work will consume a fair amount of my time and energy this week, but hopefully i'll squeeze in some sewing, too.
goals for this week:
----> crank out some more x & + blocks
----> work on pastel sheep baby quilt