Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

The Weekly List


this past week was both more productive and less productive than planned.  my co-worker spread the plague to the rest of us in the office, and i've been under the weather since tuesday evening.  as a result, i didn't get M's t-shirt quilt finished.  i did, however, make myself a new oilcloth zippered pouch for my toiletries when i travel, and i started and finished two wheelchair quilts for the Houston Modern Quilt Guild fall charity project. more about those two quilts coming tomorrow!

this week i won't be able to work on M's quilt at all, because he's home all week, then next weekend we're going to see my family. but that's okay, since that frees me up to work on some other projects!

goals for this week:

---> quilt streak of lightning mini quilt now that the Bernette is back in action, bind & finish!
new quick project

---> continue working on low volume HSTs
low volume prints

1 comment:

Jacey said...

I really really love Streak of Lightning. I'm glad you'll be finishing it soon!