Monday, July 30, 2012
The Weekly List
last week wasn't exactly as successful as i'd hoped! liz came over wednesday night to show me how to quilt vines. i got the whole opal owl braid quilt quilted, only to discover that the basting spray hadn't "stuck" and there was a whole lot of shifting and puckering and tucks on the back! since then i've spent approximately SIX HOURS unpicking my quilting, and i'm still only about half done! i didn't work on my dress at all, and i only got the binding stitched to 3 sides of my 1930s quilt!
hopefully this week will be more successful!
goals for this week:
--> finish binding 1930s quilt
--> finish unpicking quilting on opal owl braid quilt