Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

The Weekly List


last week wasn't exactly as successful as i'd hoped!  liz came over wednesday night to show me how to quilt vines.  i got the whole opal owl braid quilt quilted, only to discover that the basting spray hadn't "stuck" and there was a whole lot of shifting and puckering and tucks on the back!  since then i've spent approximately SIX HOURS unpicking my quilting, and i'm still only about half done!  i didn't work on my dress at all, and i only got the binding stitched to 3 sides of my 1930s quilt!

hopefully this week will be more successful!

goals for this week:

--> finish binding 1930s quilt
--> finish unpicking quilting on opal owl braid quilt

1 comment:

smazoochie said...

I'm afraid I would have left the tucks in -- unpicking sucks. Hope this week is better.