Last weekend was the first annual Houston Modern Quilt Guild retreat at Deep Woods Retreat in Smithville, Texas. After being so sick for the previous week and a half, I'd hoped to get a lot done. I had a great time, but I really didn't get too much accomplished. I did, however, make the two blocks I needed for the final row of my row robin quilt - the 2nd and 3rd from the left on the bottom row - and I got all of my rows sewn together!
Since I've been home, I haven't done any sewing, but I did revise my binding choice. I decided to keep the spiderweb damask for something else, and will now use either the orange double dot from one of the DS Quilts lines, or the orange print from Moda's Freebird that looks like figure eights kind of. Both look great with the quilt top, so it's just a matter of preference/what am I willing to use!
I'm hopeful that by the end of the weekend I'll have this bad boy basted, quilted and bound! Honestly, I hate to spray baste this week, since my housekeeper just came yesterday and my floor is presently clean, but I'm sure by Saturday I'll have forgotten all about that!