Tuesday, February 21, 2012
i was looking at my list of 2012 WIPs this weekend. i was able to cross three things off my list in january, and have already crossed off another two this month. i have a third that i'll most likely be able to cross off by month's end.
looking ahead, i realized i needed a plan for attacking the other things left on my list, especially since i found out over the weekend that two of M's nieces are having baby boys within the next few months, each requiring a quilt!
so, here are my goals for the next few months in relation to quilting:
1. finish duckies project linus quilt
2. finish sewing blocks together for green string quilt
3. hand quilt at least one more star block on 1930s star quilt
1. pick a pattern for erin's baby quilt
2. start and finish erin's baby quilt
3. send green string quilt to a long arm quilter
4. bind green string quilt in time to gift to M for our anniversary on 3/29
5. hand quilt at least one more star block on 1930s star quilt
1. finish charm squares girl quilt
2. pick a pattern for cailynn's baby quilt
3. start and finish cailynn's baby quilt
4. hand quilt at least one more star block on 1930s star quilt
i'll stop at three months out to give myself some room to move the other projects around in terms of my interest level.