Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Meal Plan Monday

okay, so it's really tuesday, but i didn't have a chance to post this last night. every monday, i'm going to try to post my meal plan for the week (see my resolutions in post below). only dinners will be included. mark eats lunch out if he's working, and i take leftovers or just eat soup generally.

Monday - crockpot beef stroganoff

Tuesday - chicken and sausage jambalaya

Wednesday - leftover chicken parmesan for me/M has a meeting

Thursday - cilantro lime chicken breast, baked cauliflower

Friday - Date Night

Saturday - dinner out for friend's bday

Sunday - friends coming for dinner (menu is a surprise)

2 comments:

safieh said...

See you can stick w/ this because M is cooperative. Last night C and I decided on a meal of steak, corn and potato torta for tonight, which I took out and left to thaw. This morning he made plans to go to dinner w/ some guy friends instead. I know it will keep until tomorrow, but we are supposed to be reducing spending and meals out...

Luv 2 Kreate said...

Ok, how do you make cilantro lime chicken breast??? YUMMY