Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

Motivation

Lots of times I just need a swift kick in the pants or some other kind of motivation in order to get off my butt and into the craft room. Once I'm there, I get in a groove and it's hard to get me out of there, but getting me in there in the first place is another story altogether. Maybe it's because I keep my craft room closed off in order to keep the kitties out, or maybe it's because I'm essentially lazy and once I sit down with the laptop, it's all over. Whatever the reason, I need some motivation. And I think I found a source. I'd been hearing about Friday Night Sew Ins, hosted by Heidi, and I finally took the plunge and signed up for the March sew in, happening on Friday the 19th. Best of all, that's the night before the Houston Modern Quilt Guild meeting at my house, so I'll be guaranteed to have something for show and tell!

No comments: