Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2014

The Weekly List


i changed up my goals from last week.  Here's what i had planned:

goals for the week:

1. make another set of produce bags and coordinating potholders
2. work on green & gold commissioned quilt
3. make backing for Ghastlies quilt

While I did work some more on the commissioned quilt, I volunteered to test some patterns for Karie Jewell of Two Kwik Quilters and ended up working on those projects instead of completing the goals I'd set for myself.

I finished a mini quilt from one of Karie's upcoming patterns, and I'm working on a throw sized quilt from another.  I'll post about those two fun patterns later this week!

Goals for this week:

1. complete background patchwork for commissioned quilt
2. work on Baylor monogram patchwork portion for commissioned quilt
3. finish churn dash quilt top

even if work is busy this week, which I'm unsure of at this point, these seem manageable.  my deadline for the commissioned quilt is coming up in just over a month, so I really need to get a move on with that one!


No comments: