Pages

Friday, August 22, 2014

Saturday Stash Status - Oops I Did It Again


A while back, Massdrop had an Allison Glass Field Day bundle, to which you could add on a bundle of the text prints from Sunprints and/or one of her patterns. Husband got me both bundles as a present, and they finally arrived this week. 

I'd also claimed two yards of the polka dot print when my friend Tammy was destashing on IG a couple weeks ago and she brought it over last night. I'd thought from her pics that it was a white background, but I'll find a use got it anyway. 

Week ending 8/23/2014:

Stash acquired:
5 yds Field Day
2 yds text prints
2 yds dots
Total:  9 yds

Stash used:
3.25 yds backing for churn dash quilt
2.5 yds borders and binding for charity quilt
1.5 yds various small projects
0.25 yds scraps gifted to friend
Total: 7.50

So not a break even week but I know that next week I have two large backing a and bindings to make!

No comments: