Pages

Monday, April 7, 2014

The Weekly List

so, last week was a huge fail, as far as sewing went.  on Monday night, M announced that it was Xfinity's Watchathon week, so we needed to binge-watch Season 4 of Walking Dead while we had access.  of course, I agreed.  that meant a week of zombies, with minimal sewing (I finished a set of two potholders and a trivet for a friend), and then my parents and my niece Emily arrived on Friday for the weekend.
I did get some sewing done Saturday night and Sunday morning, but it was two sets of potholders for my Mom to use as gifts!

This week is a busy week, so I'm not sure how much sewing I'll get done.

goals for this week:

--- I need to gather things together and mail off a swap package
--- quilt and bind Sweet Sunshine wallhanging
--- prep backing and binding for two quilts

What do YOU have planned for this week?

1 comment:

The Purple Bug said...

I am a fellow Stash Bash attendee and I just nominated you for a Liebster award, it's way for bloggers to recognized other bloggers. Anyway check it out on my blog here http://thepurplebug.blogspot.com/

Can't wait to see your response!