Pages

Sunday, March 30, 2014

The Weekly List

despite other things going on this past week, including my sixth wedding anniversary, i managed to get everything on last week's list checked off.

i made a set of potholders for a friend's birthday, using my friend Hilary's tutorial on Moda Bake Shop.

image

i liked them so much that i made myself a set, too!

photo

i also got the binding put on my FMQ practice quilt, and this will be donated to victims of the mudslides in Washinton state.

My creation

i got the binding put on my Sawtooth Cats quilt, and i'll have pics of that later this week.

i also got my Grandmother's Flower Garden quilt washed, dried and photographed.  This will be gifted to a dear friend for her nursery.

Grandmother's Flower Garden

goals for this week:

--- make backing and binding for Ghastlies quilt
--- cut out and sew another Super Tote
--- locate 3 x 6 bee blocks and assemble into a quilt top

what are YOU doing this week?

1 comment:

Hilary said...

The pot holders look awesome!!