Friday, February 21, 2014

Friday Finish - Color Party Quilt

I blogged last month about Jessica K. Darling leading a workshop for the Houston Modern Quilt Guild in January.  Well, I finished my quilt from the workshop in time to take it to the February meeting of the HMQG for show and tell!

Last week, while it was a bit chillier here in South Texas, all the cats enjoyed taking turns cat testing and approving the quilt.  I only got pictures of Ozzie and Ringo on it, though!

Don't they just look angelic?  Don't let them fool you!


Staci said...

Amy, your photos aren't showing. It is showing the flickr message that the photos are private.

smazoochie said...

I really like how chunky yours is & I am crazy about the colors. Well done!

safieh said...

This is one of my favorite quilts of yours!