Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2008

A Craft Blog of My Very Own!

Finally, I've decided to join the ranks of thousands of other crafters and have my very own blog. This way, instead of me just reading about and seeing pictures of YOUR crafts, you can read about and see pictures of MINE.

I'm currently (apparently) crazy, as I told my mom I'd cross stitch a quilt for a co-worker's daughter who is having a baby. This is the quilt I'm working on: This is a finished example. Mine is just barely started. After I stitched for over three hours and only had roughly a 2" x 4" area done, I took a break to call my mom and inquire as to why I'd volunteered for this! Needless to say, I'd forgotten how tedious cross stitch is and how long it takes to complete!

I also want to embroider some onesies for a gift this weekend. I downloaded some cute patterns to use, and when I finish I promise to post pics.

1 comment:

berry said...

Just found your nice blog! Will be checking back often form now on!

berry
www.berryberr.stumbleupon.com